It’s likely that you’ve noticed that the majority of online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of reward or free money to get you to start playing there. As with most things in life, nothing really comes free therefore, before making claims for this free money, and then resenting that it was a scam, it’s recommended that you continue reading to see how this process functions.
First of all, you may wonder: why do online casinos even provide such “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing strategy and differentiation strategy. In essence that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a specific software manufacturer, and so behind the various owner of the casino, their graphics, licensing, etc. under the bonnet there’s not much difference between the Playtech casinos that are powered by Playtech, or all Microgaming-powered ones.
If they’re mostly the same below the hood, there has to be a distinct difference that convinces you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing and support, an alternative เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า method to attract potential players is by giving them something in this case, a reward.
Once you’ve got that issue out of the way then the next question you might you ask yourself is: Ok So, if Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll register, deposit my $5,000, try it out, and go for a trip to the Casino Y.
The answer to this is quite straightforward as well. To claim bonuses in any online casinos, you will generally have to deposit funds, or unless you’re told that you aren’t required and we’ll go over this later.
Before we dig into the depths of different kinds of bonuses that are offered in online casinos, here are a few additional terms and points you should be aware of, so you can clarify the details with a support rep before claiming a bonus, to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting and why you’re actually claiming.
1. The wagering requirements for bonuses: Many bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements that means you must to wager a certain amount before you can take the money out of your account. The wagering requirements for a typical bonus are typically between 15 and 40 times, but be aware of the amount you have to bet. In some cases it will be just the bonus multiplied by X, while in other cases you’ll have to bet the bonus amount plus the deposit amount more than X. This latter scenario is the most common.
Another point to be aware of in relation the wagering requirement is, that in the majority of casinos online, if you need to withdraw funds prior to completing the wagering requirements, your winnings until now are void. This isn’t exactly fair, but it’s the truth.
2. Games that are played: Be sure to review the terms and conditions in this case. Because slots are among the most profitable games in online casinos, a lot of promotions are usually applicable only to slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno conform to this policy.
In other instances it is possible to use your bonus in every game; however, some games may not be counted 100% toward the playthrough requirements. For instance, slots will count 100% but roulette only counts 30%. This means you’ll need to bet three times more in order to meet the wagering requirements and cash out your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements In the majority of cases for you to be eligible for a bonus you will be required to make a minimum deposit. This may vary. It’s typically a small amount that you’ll likely be able to deposit. It’s typically not more than $50.
Now that we’re all in the same boat and speaking the same language, it’s high time we went through the main types of bonuses available at all online casinos.
1. A match bonus is the most popular kind of bonus. For every $1 you deposit the casino will credit you with X% of what you put in by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Z is offering an 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will provide you with an extra $100 in bonus money. That means you can begin playing the casino using $200. Match bonuses are almost always restricted to a specific maximum bonus amount you can receive. A match bonus can be a standalone bonus as part of promotions (more than usual at US friendly online casinos) or even as part the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is usually given by most, if not all online casinos to new gamers who join and make their first deposit to the site. This welcome offer is the total of potential match bonuses you may accumulate as a new casino player over the duration of a specified period, or within your first deposit, or a mix of the two If a casino advertises an offer of $3000 for welcome bonuses, it’s actually the maximum you’ll get from the 1st deposit bonus or second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc., and when you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, it will attain the welcome bonus offered. If you make a smaller deposit than is needed to receive the maximum amount of bonus at each stage, you won’t reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus will be the MAXIMIUM amount you can get in bonus money in your initial time on the internet casino.
3. A bonus for no deposit is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a reward you get at an online gambling site which will allow you to enjoy real money games without making a deposit. This is an excellent method for casinos that are online to acquire new players as they can test the casino without needing to make a deposit. In certain countries, it is a way to resolve issues with “trust” issue casino players face with online casinos. A lot of players who are confident depositing and playing with the same online casino are concerned about playing at another one that they haven’t played before. Many players won’t deposit money without checking the games and software therefore a no deposit bonus is definitely a benefit here. Some online casinos offer no bonuses for deposits as part of their standard offering and others stay clear of bonus offers like this because they believe that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i.e. players who do not have the intention of gambling with real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with little or no benefit. I think that the truth lies somewhere in the middle and that people claim no bonus deposits for various reasons.
No deposit bonuses generally are offered for a relatively small sum typically $10 to $15. They are usually offered to potential clients directly from the casino or through websites that are affiliated with them. There are also wagering requirements that you must finish before being able to cash out your winnings, if you’re lucky.
4. Bonuses that are play-only or sticky are those which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you happen to win and request a withdrawal and receive a bonus, the amount is deducted from the winnings. Let’s suppose you got a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your balance up to $500. Now you want to cash out your winnings and enjoy a celebration with family and friends. The casino online will let you withdraw $550 from your player account. Any amount less than $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and have lower wagering requirements.
5. Payment method bonus The bonus offered by payment methods was initially common at Playtech casinos powered by Playtech and has expanded to other casinos as well over the years. In addition to depositing money in an online casino using your credit or debit card, you can also use a variety of electronic options most of which permit instant transfer of funds with no hassle or excessive costs. A lot of these payment options that are commonly known, provide their services to those without any credit checks. You can transfer money from your bank account without a hassle. Some are even pre-paid cards available at a kiosk. If you use these methods of payment, you’ll get an extra 10% bonus on each deposit you make in conjunction with the other bonus that you are eligible for. Make sure you check the cashier’s section prior to you sign up with an online casino that you’ve never played at as this can positively benefit you.
6. A majority of casinos online have an Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonuses in return for points earned during playing. As you continue to play, the more points you accumulate and the higher the conversion rate of points-to-bonus.
It is always important to verify the T&Cs for the casino you are playing at or planning to play at, as frequently you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus or it could be subtracted from your winnings.